Teams can register as either a Full team (4-6 people) or as an Ultra team (2-3 people) by completing the online registration form. (The price for each category is the same whether you have 4, 5 or 6 members, or 2-3 members.) Minimum age is 18 years old.
Register your team today: Click Here
- Full Team (4-6 Runners)
- $795** - Early
- $895** - on April 7
- $945** - on May 4
- $995** - on June 2
- Ultra Team (2-3 Runners)
- $395** - Early
- $445** - on April 7
- $470** - on May 4
- $495** - on June 2
** All team entries include a $50 fee for volunteers which go directly to our Charity partners. To learn more about our charity partners click here.
Payment is due when the Captain registers the team. Once a team is registered by the captain, team members can join the team. Please be sure to correctly list the team name your captain has registered.
No refunds will be granted after 06/15/2018. Should your team elect to withdraw from the event prior to 06/15/2018 please notify us in writing or email of your intent, and your entry fee will be returned. Refunds will be applied to the card used to pay for the team or a check will be sent to the team captain in his/her name.
Listed below are the categories eligible for special prizes. Only one team will be eligible for the Grand Prize, all other winners will receive category specific prizes.
- Ultra Open: Any combination of Men and Women with 2-3 team members
- Ultra Super Masters: Any Combination of 2-3 Men and women with all team members over 40
FULL Teams: (Must have 4-6 members)
- Open: Any combination of Men and Women with one or more team members under the age of 30
- Masters Open: Any combination of Men and Women with all team members over the age of 30
- Super Masters Open: Any combination of Men and Women with all team members over the age of 40
- Women: Any team with 4-6 members who are all Women
- Men: Any team with 4-6 members who are all Men
All runners receive:
- An exclusive 100 on 100 technical race T-shirt* (available in men's and women's sizes)
- Merchandise prizes for the category winners
- 100 on 100 Finisher Medals
*Shirts must be picked up at registration, no shirts will be mailed
- Fastest Team Overall: Grand Prize
- Fastest Ultra: Category Prize
- Fastest Ultra Super Masters: Category Prize
- Fastest Full Team Open: Category Prize
- Fastest Full Team Masters: Category Prize
- Fastest Full Team Super Masters: Category Prize
- Fastest Full Team Women: Category Prize
- Fastest Full Team Men: Category Prize
Seeding and Start Times:
The 100on100 relay will be conducting wave starting based upon estimated team race pace information from the registration forms. We will not be able to process requests for alternate start times. Our race features a sunrise start, which is the only way to start a true Vermont race. Teams that do not start at sunrise will start throughout the early morning hours. As start times become available they will be posted on the 100on100 web site. Start times will also be posted the evening before the race and the morning of the race at our registration location.