Teams can register as either a Full team (4-6 people) or as an Ultra team (2-3 people) by completing the online registration form.
- Full Team (4-6 Runners)
- $770.00** - Early ($130.00 per runner)
- $870.00** - on April 1 ($145.00 per runner)
- $960.00** - on June 1 ($160.00 per runner)
- Ultra Team (2-3 Runners)
- $390.00** - Early ($130.00 per runner)
- $435.00** - on April 1 ($145.00 per runner)
- $480.00** - on June 1 ($160.00 per runner)
** All team entries include a $50 fee for volunteers which go directly to our Charity partners. To learn more about our charity partners click here. A service fee will be applied for credit card processing upon checkout.
Payment is due when the Captain registers the team. Once registered, team members can join the team. Please be sure to join the team your captain has registered.
No refunds will be granted after 06/30/2017. Should your team elect to withdraw from the event prior to 06/30/2017 please notify us in writing or email of your intent, and your entry fee will be returned. Refunds will be applied to the card used to pay for the team or a check will be sent to the team captain in his/her name.
Listed below are the categories eligible for special prizes. Only one team will be eligible for the Grand Prize, all other winners will receive category specific prizes.
- Ultra Open: Any combination of Men and Women with 3 team members
- Open: Any combination of Men and Women with one or more team members under the age of 30
- Masters Open: Any combination of Men and Women with all team members over the age of 30
- Super Masters Open: Any combination of Men and Women with all team members over the age of 40
- Women: Any team with 4-6 members who are all Women
- Men: Any team with 4-6 members who are all Men
All runners receive:
- An exclusive 100 on 100 technical race T-shirt
- Prizes for the category winners
- Fastest Team Overall: Grand Prize
- Fastest Ultra: Category Prize
- Fastest Open: Category Prize
- Fastest Masters: Category Prize
- Fastest Super Masters: Category Prize
- Fastest Women: Category Prize
- Fastest Men: Category Prize
Seeding and Start Times:
The 100on100 relay will be conducting wave starting based upon estimated team race pace information from the registration forms. We will not be able to process requests for alternate start times. Our race features a sunrise start, which is the only way to start a true Vermont race. Teams that do not start at sunrise will start throughout the early morning hours. As start times become available they will be posted on the 100on100 web site. Start times will also be posted the evening before the race and the morning of the race at our registration location.